I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in the Robotics Institute advised by Prof. Katia Sycara. Before that, I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science from National University Singapore (NUS), where I was fortunated to be advised by Prof. Harold Soh.
Research: My interest spans multiple areas, including knowledge representation, human robot collaboration and multi-agent reinforcement learning. I am particularly interested in incorporating symbolic domain knowledge methods to enhance deep neural networks. In the long run, I want to make intelligent agents accessible to everyone and enhance people’s lives by making it sample efficient, reliable and interpretable.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in my research and want to discuss relevant research topic or potential collaborations! :)
|Feb 8, 2023||I joined Carnegie Mellow University (CMU) as a postdoctoral fellow.|
- Embedding Symbolic Knowledge into Deep NetworksIn Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 2019
- ICRAEmbedding Symbolic Temporal Knowledge into Deep Sequential ModelsIn 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) 2021
- IJRRMulti-task trust transfer for human–robot interactionThe International Journal of Robotics Research 2020
- HRIRobot Capability and Intention in Trust-Based Decisions Across TasksIn 2019 14th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI) 2019
- PreprintTranslating Natural Language to Planning Goals with Large-Language Models2023